The synagogue offers many opportunities to satisfy the mind and spirit, meet socially and develop friendships that last a lifetime, including:
- Daily minyanim - shacharit, mincha and ma’ariv services - 365 days a year
- Shabbat services and holiday services – 52 weeks a year
- Rabbi Goldberg's weekly classes - Download Adult Education Flyer Here
- Monthly Lunch and Learn – midday lecture series featuring interesting topics by highly regarded speakers, with spirited Q&A, and a light lunch.
- An active Sisterhood that engages in outreach, and sponsors fundraising events including Mishloach Manot on Purim, a Pesach wine sale, and educational trips to NYC museums and attractions.
- Annual dinner to celebrate major accomplishments and honor key members of the community.
- Saturday Nights at the Movies – full length films with religious, cultural or historical subject matter
- Future plans include: Shabbat services for children, children-oriented holiday events and learning
Click Here to download Young Israel of Fort Lee membership application